Showing Collections: 1 - 30 of 32
Literary productions & reports
This collection is an addition to MSS 03-03, David M. Sherman, and includes further material concerning the Benton MacKaye Trail and Benton MacKaye Trail Association.
This collection contains materials of the Higdon Family Association, including scrapbooks, newsletters, membership lists, and related material. The Higdon Family Association is an organization dedicated to studying Higdon family genealogy, along with related family genealogy. The group was founded in 1975 in Franklin, N.C.
More information can be found at their website, www.higdonfamily.org.
This addition to the North Carolina Art Education Association collection contains financial records, correspondence relating to finances, requests for payment, bank statements, checks and monthly financial reports. For additional information, see the entry descriptions under MSS 80-50, MSS 81-07 and MSS 81-10.
The collection contains reports, correspondence, financial statements and Board of Directors communications for the John C. Campbell Folk School in Brasstown, NC. Dr. Kelly served as a member of the Board of Directors. Also included in the collection are catalogues and calendars from the Folk School.
This addition to the North Carolina Art Education Association collection contains memorandums, minutes, newsletters, and handbooks. See MSS 81-007, MSS 81-10, and MSS 85-02 for descriptions and additional material.
This addition to the North Carolina Art Education Association collection includes correspondence, clippings, reports, and other organization papers. See MSS 80-50 for a description of the Association.
John C. Campbell Folk School
The collection includes issues of the Archives of Appalachia newsletter from March 1, 1979 to fall 1992 created by East Tennessee State University.
The collection contains printed documents and ephemera relating to Appalachian life and culture. Materials include publications, magazine, newsletters, programs, and an Appalachian School catalog.
Printed ephemera related to Jackson County, North Carolina divided by town or region.
The collection includes printed documents and ephemera relating to genealogy of western North Carolina families and Irish ancestry. Materials include genealogies, histories, reports, gravestone inscriptions, books, bulletins and yearbooks of the Carolina Genealogical Society, a Higdon family newsletter, brochures and manuscripts.
Organizational records and commemorative materials of the Sylva Rotary Club, of Sylva, North Carolina, founded in 1928. Included are issues of the Rotarian magazine, Rotary pamphlets and newsletters, by-laws and constitution of the Rotary Club, scrapbooks, memoranda, news articles, correspondence, and other materials documenting the history and activities of the Sylva Rotary Club.
- Subject: Newsletters X
- Clippings (information artifacts) 10
- Publications (documents) 10
- Reports 8
- Correspondence 7
- North Carolina Art Education Association -- Records and correspondence 7
- Brochures 6
- Minutes (administrative records) 6
- Photographs 6
- Programs (documents) 6
- Booklets 4
- Maps (documents) 4
- Books 3
- Delta Kappa Gamma Society International. Eta State (N.C.). Alpha Iota Chapter -- Records and correspondence 3
- Ephemera 3
- Genealogies (histories) 3
- Manuscripts (documents) 3
- Memorandums 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Arts -- North Carolina, Western 2 ∧ less
- English 26
- North Carolina Art Education Association 8
- Bell, Corydon, 1894-1980 1
- Champion Paper and Fibre Company 1
- East Tennessee State University. Center for Appalachian Studies and Services 1
- Hayes, Hubert, 1901-1964 1
- Hayes, Leona T. 1
- Higdon Family Association 1
- John C. Campbell Folk School 1
- Madison, James Ambrose, Jr., 1928-2015 1
- Madison, Sara (Sara Jean Sutton Montgomery), 1931-2017 1
- North Carolina Nurses Association 1
- Ritter, William McClellan, 1864-1952 1
- Rotary Club of Sylva (Sylva, N.C.) 1
- Sherman, David M., 1943- 1
- Webster Historical Society (Webster, N.C.) 1
- Western Carolina Teachers College 1
- Western North Carolina Historical Association 1 ∧ less