Norma Coggins Collection
The collection consists of three items:
(1) a photograph of the Rich Mountain Old School House: 1918
(2) a postcard with Y.M.C.A. markings from Blaine Nicholson mailed to Miss Dellie Lovedahl, Cowarts, N.C., and postmarked October 10, 1918.
(3) a photocopy of the Balsam Grove Public School, Rich Mountain, N.C. Closing Exercises, Saturday, November 24, 1905.
- 1905 - 1918
Conditions Governing Use
No publication fee is made for use of Western Carolina University Library special collections material in scholarly publications. The Library retains sole right to judge what constitutes a non-scholarly or commercial publication. Permission to publish commercially, in circumstances where the Library is qualified to grant it, requires proper authorization. Please contact Special Collections at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
3 Sheets (Three (3) items.)
Language of Materials
- Photographs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Postcards Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- School buildings -- Great Smoky Mountains (N.C. and Tenn.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Schools -- North Carolina, Western Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Hunter Library - Special Collections Repository
Cullowhee United States