Memorial Chapel -- Cullowhee United Methodist Church (Report)
Nine-page report on the windows of the Cullowhee United Methodist Church Memorial Chapel by Hannah Lou Brown Rowlson. The windows represent the families and individuals that supported the church, and include: Billie Lee Brown, Hamilton and Anna Brown, William W. Brown, Eva S. Bryson, Henry C. Bryson, William Edgar Bryson, Ruth Wike Cannon, Virginia Ann Cobb, John and Ida Cotter, David and Lou Coward, William Coward, Mollie Fisher, William and Melvina Keller, R. L. Madison, Will and Sally Norton, Myrtle W. Poole and Thomas P. Poole, Martha Ann Richards, David Rogers, Lewis J. and Clara A. Smith, and Lena Smith Wallace.
- Rowlson, Hannah Lou Brown (Person)
Conditions Governing Use
No publication fee is made for use of Western Carolina University Library special collections material in scholarly publications. The Library retains sole right to judge what constitutes a non-scholarly or commercial publication. Permission to publish commercially, in circumstances where the Library is qualified to grant it, requires proper authorization. Please contact Special Collections at email@example.com for more information.
Language of Materials
- Chapels -- Decoration -- North Carolina -- Cullowhee Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Cullowhee United Methodist Church
- Families -- North Carolina -- Cullowhee Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stained glass windows -- North Carolina -- Cullowhee Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Hunter Library - Special Collections Repository
Cullowhee United States