Ron Story & Doug Story Collection
Land grants for tracts in Burke County, North Carolina, dating from 1784 - 1819.
- 1784 - 1819
Conditions Governing Use
No publication fee is made for use of Western Carolina University Library special collections material in scholarly publications. The Library retains sole right to judge what constitutes a non-scholarly or commercial publication. Permission to publish commercially, in circumstances where the Library is qualified to grant it, requires proper authorization. Please contact Special Collections at email@example.com for more information.
3 Linear Feet
Language of Materials
Folder 1 -- John Spencer, October 29, 1782, no. 324.
Folder 2 -- John Barnhart, July 7, 1794, no. 1879.
Folder 3 -- John Barnhart, July 19, 1794, no. 1907.
Folder 4 -- John Barnhart, August 22, 1795, no. 1204.
Folder 5 -- Andrew Baird, June 4, 1819.
- Land grants Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Land grants -- North Carolina -- Burke County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land settlement -- North Carolina -- Burke County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Land tenure -- North Carolina -- Burke County Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Hunter Library - Special Collections Repository
Cullowhee United States