“The Constitution Jackson County Unit of the N.C.E.A.”
Western Carolina College Graduate Progress Sheet
Schedule of Graduate Classes, Second Summer Term, 1955
Western Carolina Teachers College, Commencement Program, May 25 and May 24, 1947 (Mary Reynolds Cowan, Bachelor of Arts)
1. A.C. Reynolds' children. Ruth Reynolds Tandy, Sallie Reynolds Wiebe, Elizabeth Reynolds Parker Mary Reynolds Cowan, and Margaret or Evelyn Reynolds. N.d.
2. Nannie W. Reynolds, A.C. Reynolds, and four unidentified people. N.d.
3. Nannie Elizabeth Woods Reynolds, A.C. Reynolds Sr., Elizabeth Reynolds Parker, Ruth Reynolds Tandy, Sallie Reynolds Wiebe, Mary Reynolds Cowan, and two unidentified children. N.d.
4. Thomas D. Reynolds, Evelyn Katherine Reynolds, Alphonzo Curry Reynolds, Elizabeth Reynolds Parker, Ruth Furgeson Reynolds Tandy, Sallie Reynolds Wiebe, Mary Woods Reynolds Cowan, Nannie Elizabeth Woods Reynolds, A.C. Reynolds Sr. N.d.
5. Nannie Elizabeth Woods Reynolds. N.d.
6. Nannie Elizabeth Woods at Peabody. N.d.
7. A.C. Reynolds Sr., R.L. Madison, H.T. Hunter. N.d.
8. Paul A. Reid, Mary Cowan, Anne Cowan, presenting portrait for A.C. Reynolds Dormitory. N.d.
Conditions Governing Use
No publication fee is made for use of Western Carolina University Library special collections material in scholarly publications. The Library retains sole right to judge what constitutes a non-scholarly or commercial publication. Permission to publish commercially, in circumstances where the Library is qualified to grant it, requires proper authorization. Please contact Special Collections at email@example.com for more information.